Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lunch at May Tip,BM ,penang

Lunch at May Tip ,BM I had a lunch with my sister and brother in law at the Thai Restaurant with my wife. I have not been to that in two years and that was my regular place for lunch for my bankers and friends many years ago. It was quite a smooth drive because it was a Sunday and we were the early birds. My brother in law took the orders because he is buying lunch. He ordered a Thai fried pork leg, a otak otak, scallops , crab grass noodles,fried pork, Tongyam and a desert. The food was food but it's taste have deteriorate a bit. The lady owner look sickly compared to two years ago when I saw her , I think it is the age. Her husband have also looked aged much. Well, this is life and age stops for no one. The bill came to RM180 for five person and it a compared cheap for Penang standard. It is recommendable to try . Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment