Monday, November 11, 2013

Straits Quay , last night.

Straits Quay at night I was there last night with my wife and her brother and sister. I have not been to this mall for the past few months and I was searching for Berlin Winehouse which I enjoyed their German beer and their pork knuckles. However, I found out that there at edge of closing down and they only serve beer for a few more weeks. We were hungry and we asked the counter for new outlets and they recommend us Healy Macs, an Irish pub which served food , wine and beer. I ordered a big pork knuckle and a jug of beer for a group of six. The portion was large and it was wonderful to eat like.a barbarian. This is the second place we have dinner last night . Earlier,we had Australian fine dining at the vantage mall facing tusco in Tanjong Tokong . It was expensive and the taste did not suit us well so we ended up half full , so we decide to adjourn to Straits Quay. The food at Healy Macs was quite good and for a big pork knuckle and a jug of wine it only cost RM145 all in whereas the fine dining outlet , two salmon and two pork belly and one pasta with two beer cost my BIL RM245 and we were only half full. You might wonder what is the occasion ? Yes , it was a birthday celebration for my wife. Happy birthday , my dear. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment