Friday, November 1, 2013

A day before Deepavali

A Friday ,before Deepavali It is just like another Friday except with the sound of the fire crackers which reminds you of a public holiday. Tomorrow is Deepavali. the Festival of Lights. Actually, it is a celebration of lights over evil. The custom of lighting fire crackers is during the Chinese New Year but now in Malaysia , this custom also is caught on during Hari Raya and Deepavali. Malaysia is truly Asia. It is a melting pot for all Asian cultures. Another aspect of Friday is also that the next two days is our rest days. Every Friday reminds me of an end to another week. The rest days will passed every first and from Monday it will be a start of another week. Life is like rushing through time on a one way train. I believe everybody is the same, waiting for weekend to come and before you know it , it is gone again. Yesterday, I was talking to an old friend and he is young than me by two years. He told me that he wakes up at 3am in the morning as his body time clock wakes him. I told him at this age, we will have to take each year as a blessing starting with each day. Like I say, before I got to enjoy the weekend , it will be gone in no time. This routine will change with time as life evolves it as well. Don't wait too long and keep moving as time move as fast. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment