Wednesday, November 6, 2013

4 hours of hard patience

Siting in LCT terminal / Starbucks KL It is not a flight delay but a last minute cancellation of a business meeting in KL. I have to sit 4 hours to wait for the flight. For Air Asia airline, they don't allow cancellation and change of flight. It is either you used the ticket at a specific time or you buy a new ticket for the earlier flight. Yes, it is not so strange to understand. I have confirmed the appointment with my friend on Monday and he told me that he is available , so I confirmed the return flight on today . This morning , he told menu cannot make it and I was stuck in this situation. I could arrange another schedule but it would imposed on others and I do not wish to do it to others. So, I have to sit it out. The wait of four hours is actually a very tiring effort and by the time I reached home it would be past 11 pm. Too late to do anything else except to sleep. I don't blame my friend who just told me that he forget about the appointment. What else can I do? It is no point veering upset but only to swallow my anger in silence. I hope he know what he has done causing so much inconvenience to me. I was tired all over after starting as early as 5am and going through four a appointments. I have learned a severe lesson and I should not rely on friends who have retired and not interest in doing business. Never force and leave it to them to decide. If he is not interested let it be. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment