Thursday, November 7, 2013

Life in a cave.

I attended a full day tax seminar today. It was as tired as yesterday but I found out that I have recovered very quickly and I think it had to do with my Yoga practice. When I was in KL I met an old friend and he told me that I am fitter and younger. Actually, I found that I have been fitter as I could move around with ease. I could see that my facial complexion is also better and brighter. Today, when I was at the seminar , I could meet a few of my old friends. I heard from my friend ,Lee that one of our mutual friend is attempting a marathon at the age of 56 and that friend is attempting to do it for the first and last time..I respect his dreams but I hope he would not hurt himself in the process. Another friend told me that Dr Rajah, one of the famous Dr who used herbs to treat his patient's illness have passed away. My wife and me have been treated by him and my father in law believed in him very much and was under treatment by him for a long time for the big "c".. They told me that Dr Rajah went to a cave in Tibet for meditation and he die during the meditation in the cave. He has been a strong meditator and maybe , it was time for him to go like he said score his death. I was rather shock because he looks fit and healthy. Maybe, that is the way he die or it could be his choice to die like this. Everything is fated in life and so we leave our lives in the good hands of our creator. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment