Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Uptight and Upset. - an insight

The sight of selfish acts by parasites is eating me up and my tolerance level against this selfish people is getting low. I do not understand why I am getting upset and uptight among these parasites.I feel suffocated and breathless and it is starting to hurt me. I did not blow my top but I am suppressing such feelings and remained expressionless on my front. The thickness of my mask is getting thicker by the day. What shall I do ?

I remembered loving kindness and great compassion and I should wish all living beings all the best and would not harm them. Who am I to judge these parasites ? I am not perfect either and by whose standard I judge these people. But, my righteous heart and ever fixing mind is pounding with anger within me and urging me to do sometime or say sometime. I am aware of this uprising and I realized that once I speak , it will be all the wrong things and for all the wrong reasons. These parasite will try to justice their actions and the good and peaceful relationship will be spoilt.

There is a Chinese saying " Trouble comes out from our mouth and sickness comes in through the mouth".So, if we choose to to speack up then, we should bear all the consequences. Yes, there is this fear and all of us trying to suppress it within ourselves. In the long run, it is harmful and we must try to make it vanish and dissolve this torn or knots in us. The knots will multiply and will get tighter through time. How do we dissolve or untie these knots?

We can be aware of it and we realize its immense impact on us and it does make us unhappy. We should keep remind us to let go and try to shift the focus away from these narrow images or thoughts. Getting away from these people is only a temporary measure. Out of sightl, out of mind but the longer term solution is to learn to let go. If we keep holding on to the stick we pick up from the ground, it will gets heavier by the second until you could not hold it anymore. Learn to throw away the stick as soon as we pick it up and never to look back what happen to it.

Another way is to seek help from getting more knowledge from the learned masters or through books. Constant reading and seeking wisdom will lighten up all the knots and make it easier to untie. It needs a lot of patience and loving kindness to overcome all these hatreds.

It is easy to say but it needs alot more efforts to make it happen. What we see or think may not be right and we have to keep an open him to seek peace and happiness.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment