Monday, January 30, 2012

Be a happy person : ext.

You have brains in your head.

You have feet in your shoes.

You can steer yourself in any direction you choose.

You are on your own.

And you know what you know.

And YOU are the one who will decide where to go…

So, make yourself a happy person as your goal!

I am one who has decided that being happy in life is my choice. Now that I have been practicing having a good healthy life, discipline, helpful, accepting what I have in life and being pleased with it, I have become a very happy woman.

People look down the road for happiness when they should be looking at the moment. Learning to live in the moment and not thinking about what will make one happy is the key in my mind.

Learning to love ourselves is another thing that people over look. They are always looking for someone to love them and make them happy. What a shame because one can never be made happy. Happiness comes from within ourselves.. So, if we are not happy with ourselves, how can we expect anyone else to make us happy? We can't and we shouldn't depend on others.

I use to be very imaginative in my mind in whatever I do. I see myself as going about my day in a very happy positive state of mind. Since I have been practicing this for years, it is second nature to me now. People respond to me in many very positive ways because they see that I am very pleased with my life, and they seem to want what I have. Envy me is not the point but turn yourself around is what you should do!

There is never a night while resting on bed before I sleep, that sweet thoughts or memories do not light up my face with a smile. I am so thankful that I have learned to love myself as well as others for what I am and who they are.

Now, I spread the word to people about how to achieve that goal. If it can work for me, it can work for almost anyone too.

Accept yourself include your imperfect part is also a way to love yourself. This is the only way to set you free and stop criticizing yourself and be happy!

Once you are happy you will definitely healthy, belief is the powerful tool to achieve your goal!



Until then,

Happy reading!

Evelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment