Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It is slightly past midnight

Why am I still not a sleep? It is already slightly past midnight. Here I am still widely awake and restless. I am suppose to wind down and sleep. Nothing spectacular today , just the normal working routine except having lunch with charles at noon. The sight of him could have brought back memories but it is manageable. Did not fell in the drain.

I am staring the ceiling and it might be because of the three cup of coffee in the afternoon. Yes, I like my coffee black and with no sugar and milk. Plain black.It gives me the oompp.. My mind is blank except that I am restless and I wanted to convey a message on life. But, I have written so many articles about life and how to make our life better. my mind is searching and wondering to cling a topic to write.

In the early evening, I had a terrible toothache and I was struggling with the a pain until I took a panadol to cure the pain. I fell asleep for a brief moment and now I am wide awake. The pain and uneasiness have subsided because of the panadol. I am awake and it must be for a reason. Is there a reason?

For past few days, I have been very upset with the guy, RPK, the man behind Malaysiakini. I am his fan when he writes about the righteousness in his blog and now he turn tail and became a coward. How could you not feel angry when the person you respected all along is a hypocrate and a white feather. It really shocked me that people can be so false and cowardice. We should have our own principles which no money can buy and we never sell our soul to the Devil. It is really disappointing when he turns his gun at us and the righteous many. Maybe, this is one of the disappointment which is poking up its ugly head at my conscience.

There is a chinese saying " if we have not die, there is news to be heard". Srange things happen all the time and that is why human being is very complicated. I have said it many times, when human beings are involved, the outcome can never be managed. Life can be simple or complicated, it is up to us. Big issues like the US-Iran is handled by President Obama but simple things in life can be managed by ourselves. We can acknowledge the events which is happening and if we do not have a role or the power to control or handle it, don't be stressed up by it.

Well, these maybe the passing thoughts that is disturbing my sleep and now, I pass these disturbing thoughts to all of you. It is your choice to dwell on it or shut it out. LOL. Good night to all of you, sleep well.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment