Friday, January 27, 2012

Let it be me.

Among my relatives and friends, there are so many single guys and gals. Most of them have choosen to be single or to remain single. The possibility is that they are very selective or fate just escape them. Sometimes, our friends tell us that marriage is like giving up the whole forest for a single tree. There is so much enjoymnet to be single. But, there are also alot of fun to be married.

During the CNY holidays, my friend H came back to Penang. He is divorced and is now looking for a companion. After so many years of married life, he is now very cautious and selective. He is now 50 and well established and he is looking for a young and slim girl. He loves the innocence in them and the old gals are much wiser and more chatty. I have been trying to set up dates for him so that he could be restful instead of restless. He is always looking for fun and often, he go into a painful partnership and ends up compensating his partners to be free again. He is a kind and generous guy but he is resltess.

I was told by my staff that her sister who is in her mid thirties and highly educated. So, I sounded to H and he told me that he prefers younger girls and mid thirties could be slightly over the hill. But, he agreed to meet her so I call up my staff to make the arrangement during the 2nd day of CNY. She replied that her sister just finished her final papers in her exam and was very tired after a few days burning the mid night oil. She was not ready. So I told my friend H, we would need to change the dating to the near future.

Finally, he said he wants to meet and I have to find an excuse to save my staff's sister for the next occasion. I told H that for a successful deal, the first impression is very important and if fate is not ready, it is better not to force it. H was agreeable and we will wait for the next chance.

The message here is love is very mysterious and happen in a strange way. When it happen, it just happen but if it is never mend to be, it will not happen. Just like the sister of my staff, she is pretty and charming but she never really find the person she like and then, we choose to remain single. Sometimes, people love at first sight and they last forever but at times, people spend many years together and yet remained unmarried. Some people is not ready and they jump into a relationship and have to break up to find another.

Yes, whatever it mend to be, it will be. When we are destined to have it in our life, it will come naturally. Do not force it , let it come naturally. When it comes, there is love in the air.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment