Sunday, August 4, 2013

My pre-birthday lunch at Kampachi, EQ

Lunch Buffet at Kampachi , EQ ,Penang.

I was having a pre-birthday lunch at Kampachi ,EQ today with my family ,ES and my two nieces and one nephew. I have note been there for a long time for buffet and in my younger days , my family favors all the buffets in town. I have come to realize that buffet is not good for health.  It has been a value for money but the cravings to eat as much as possible male us eat more than we need. It is actually a waste if we think carefully.

The spread was thinner than the last time I went there for the Japanese buffet . The cost per person is about RM65 and this price have not been adjusted for more than 5 years. So we can now understand why the spread is thinner compared to the yesteryears.

Notably absence is the grill selmon fish heads which I used to favor but now it is only selmon bones and the fish heads are smaller。

Although the spread is thinner , the taste of the Japanese buffet was good and it is still value for money if you consider the current cost of living.

For me ,I enjoyed the food and occasion even I have overeat abit. It was a grand time for us to meet and catch up on the progress of everyone. Family is very important and we must spend time with them as much as possible on whatever occasions.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment