Friday, August 30, 2013

Invitation to my staff's wedding dinner

Invitation  a wedding dinner Yes. This is not a normal wedding dinner. It is the wedding dinner of  my female staff, BS. She make a request that I should at her wedding dinner and I make a request that she should dance on the stage as I sing. This should be a wonderful counter pose to prevent them to pressure me to sing. Anyway, I am just being difficult by bargaining. I think it should be appropriate for me to say a few words during the dinner as it is usually expected as a boss. This is no difficult task as this staff have been very supportive and helpful and I really wanted to congratulate her on her happy occasion. Finally, she has decided to get married after all the years of trying to find a good partner. No doubt, she is a good girl but a bit witty.  Well, that is a positive point of her character. It makes life brighter. In my mind, there is already a message for her. In my short speech   I want to impress on her that her happiness is not given by someone and it comes from within。If we expect  happiness to be given we will be in for a big disappointment. Some people say that romance would not last especially after marriage. Who said so? Expect nothing and there will no disappointment. Anything extra is a blessing and with this level of contentment ,there will lasting happiness and romance. If we choose to see good in everything then our life will brighten up. Someone will say this is impossible or a difficult thing to do. Well, life is difficult and we have to something about it rather events or some happenings will make. Something for us. Which is which? Do you want to  choose the way to live your life or let others to run your life. It is as simple as that. Well, anyway , I will like to congratulate my staff and I am happy she is getting married. I wish her well. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment