Friday, August 9, 2013

My journey to Universal Studio, Singapore.

At Universal Studio, Singapore

It was an amazing journey today。I spend the whole day in the Studio until 6pm. There was a huge crowd today as Singapore  celebrates its National day and also my birthday.  It was simply wonderful and I enjoy the events today very much.

The first event was a filming set with a special effect. A storm hits USA and the effect was so real with a changing weather and a fire and with several  building structures burning and falling down. The howling wind was so real. A wonderful experience seeing how the effects were created.

 Next. I went to a 3D set at the Transformer studio. We were given a 3D glass and was put on a moving vehicle and was sent into a transformer movie and the vehicle was right in a action with the vehicle moving and twisting with actions. It was so real as well.

The next was another 3D studio where we were placed in a dungeon and watch the 3D movie unfold.
It was an amazing illustrations.

By then, it was lunch time and there was a long queue and I have to wait for 40 minutes for a chicken rice set. After lunch, I went to see a live water show and with a huge pool , the pirates were able to demonstrate a live fighting show and the set was burning and the actors were falling from high platforms. The acting and the comedy that goes with it was wonderful.

The final event was a rock show and we were ushered into a huge theater for 1500 people. The singing and dancing were great and enjoyable.

After drinking coffee and eating cakes to celebrate my birthday, it was time to go back to my Hotel.

My advise to those who wants to follow my experience , please spend a bit more for the special pass where you can enjoy more events and do not have to queue for long period  for each event.

It is highly recommendable for the strong hearted readers to visit the Universal Studio.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment