Sunday, August 11, 2013

A little of madness

ISilent into the night

I did a crazy thing on the FB.  A simple wish from a friend and it turns into a confusion and it ends with her saying she quit and surrender. Actually, I was merely trying to engage her into a conversation about life and she just could not catch my intension. 

I want to discuss life since she has been advocating so much time to  spreading positive thoughts in the FB. Positive thoughts are like dharmas lifting the awareness and consciousness about life or life  experiences.

I may have frighten her when I used words like " nothingness" , impermanence , selfless and " who am I?". If you are in Buddhism , then these words will carry great meanings in our life and as we grow older, our consciousness or awareness will grow deeper into these words. Yes, there is a time for everything.

A few days ago, I was talking to my sister about the teachings from my mum during our younger days. There was a lot of wisdoms from her during our up bringing.  All there words were meaningless  and fall on deaf ears. Now. In my twilight years, such words echo in my ears lot and clear and with deep meanings.
When the time is not ripe, don't insist. Maybe, that time will never come as well.

We have to accept what is going to happen whether in favor or not in favor to our thoughts and our life. These events is not within our control and we can only try to make it happen. If we become persistent, then we become mad in the eyes of others. We will frighten away our friends and it will defeat the purpose of the dharma.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment