Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Don't kiss my back 

Accidental kisses - my car Yesterday, I knocked into the back of another car. The car was stalled in the middle of the road after hitting another car . The 1st car was driven  by an old couple and the driver admitted his error as he changed gear on a downward slope and the car suddenly slowed down and was hit by the second car.  I tried to resolve the accident by trying to negotiate a deal with the second car and did not pay attention to the old couple. I tried to push all the blame on the 1st car but it was too expensive for the old man to settle and he drove off to report his case。 I also drove off as the second car was still stalled due the car won't start. Thinking back how cruel was I blaming the old man. It was a simple judgement error and have caused so much damages. The second car was driven by a fresh graduate with his girlfriend by his side. Of course , his car was the worst hit with the front and back damages. He told me he wanted to report to the police and claim insurance for his repairs. If I had a compassionate heart, I could suggest making a report for the claims and let the old man off.what was I thinking wanting to bail out my liabilitu。 In a moment of rush, many thing can happen and we will need to keep our awareness. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment