Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Him Heang, the biscuits of Penang

Him Heang , Penang

I took my wife to buy some Tau Sear   Peang at Him Heang on Wednesday and I was surprised at the long queue and I was told that we have to wait for 40 minutes for our turn. How come they can do such roaring business?

I have tried to buy some some these biscuits in the morning and they told me to come back at 3pm today as they have sold out the biscuits in the morning.

On the way , my wife told me that she is expecting a queue as many people will buy to being the biscuits as presents for family out station but I did not expect such a roaring business. There must be something special I these biscuits and where is the trade secret . If you can analyses the formula you will be millionaire in no time. Hurry sent it to the research lab.

I think the biscuits is already synonymous with Penang and it is not available anywhere in the world and that is why it is so famous.

Have try it ? Be proud of Penang , ok? Join in the fun.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment