Thursday, August 8, 2013

A trip to Singapore

Now I am in Singapore

I reached Singapore at 11.30pm and I was met by an old friend, R  and she offered to take me and my family to a Japanese Restaurant . My daughter told me that we should eat the local food instead of Japanese food which is available in Penang as well. I told her that the standard of Japanese food is different in Singapore and in Penang. Anyway, she follow my advise and it turned out that I was right. 

My friend ordered Sushimi , sushi, salmon skin, beef and galic rice . The taste was very good especially the beef which was soft and gentle. However. It was quite pricey in term of RM but it was reasonable in S$.

After lunch, she took us to  the big wheel and with cabin for a group of twenty . It was a revolving wheel which turns 360 degree in 40 minutes. It was a wonderful experience as we can see the whole city all around. After that she took us to the skywalk and the garden  y the bay.  My daughter really enjoy the experience and she and my wife enjoyed the skywalk. He skywalk is a narrow bridge connecting several trees and she told me it was scary. But, she enjoy it very much.

We reach hotel for a rest at 5.30pm and took a short rest. At 7.00pm , we proceed to have our dinner at East park and eat seafood at Jumbo restaurant .

Our host ordered a Sri Lankan crab, a steam fish. Half a chicken, two vegetables and. Fried rice. It was quite a huge portion and the food was really good. I think I had the best seafood  in Singapore as far as I can remembered. Wonderful seafood.

To.close the night, we have beer at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel while watching the night life in Singapore city with a jazz song in the background.

At 11.30pm , we were ready for the night . So good nite, fellas.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment