Friday, May 24, 2013

The quality of your breath- my experience

Waking up to a second day in KL and did my Tai Chi exercise . I could vividly remembered a YouTube video of a 113 years old grand master doing the Tai chi exercise like 40 years old man.  It was an incredible experience for me to see this event.

Don't mistaken me that I wish to live that long but it was amazing to see his firmness in his movement and the smoothness in his routine. He was swift and agile and I think his energy must wrapping around him.

At that old age of 113 , must people will be weak and their mobility will be restricted. I think Tai Chi helps to preserve the strength in our breath. If our breath is strong and smooth , our energy is full and power and will keep our health intact and will repel the stress in our body. The same goes with Yoga and other exercise.

In Yoga, we make our core strong and our joints flexible. Such relax body condition is good for Tai chi.
The blending is a wonderful combination.

Have a good day and you can start to check the quality of your breath whether it is short ,intermediate or long and whether it is rough or fine , loud or quiet. The quality of your breath determines your mental and physical conditions.

Namaste




No comments:

Post a Comment