Saturday, May 18, 2013

Don Mueng Airport, Bamgkok

Don Mueng airport, Bangkok Now  I am waiting for my flight home to Penang. I know there is a second airport in Bangkok but I was not aware of its name. This international airport is now catering for budget airlines like Air Asia , etc and act as a support airport in case of emergency like the Subang Airport in Kuala Lumpur. I remembered during the occupation of the Bangkok International Airport by the Yellow Shirts all the flight were diverted to this lesser known airport. Finally, the Yellow Shirts were successful in being down the Thaksin's party and subsequently , the Government. 

After that there was a fresh elections and a new government was elected. Sitting here brings back memories of Thailand's political changes and political pass.  Thailand from that time was split between urban and rural  groups with the rural groups supporting the current Government .

Another interesting thing is happening in a nearby departure gate which a group China Chinese waiting for their flight. They shouting at their top of their voice and I don't know whether they quarreling of having fun of their life.  There was a mix if laughter and raising of their voices. Very noisy indeed . This behavior is typical of the conducts of these china Chinese . Everywhere they go their high tone voice is their hallmark. Right or wrong  I really don't know?  They have the right to Enjoy themselves whereas I have my right to the silence. 

Haiyoo, hopefully somebody would tell them to tone down. This is one if the imperfection in this world and that is a conflict of our rights. Now, I am suiting here biting my tongue and swallowing my anger. ' Wah Lau Yet' , monkeys.. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment