Sunday, May 19, 2013

Komtar , Penang - a truly Asia

Komtar, Penang. I am waiting for my turn for my hair cut after walking through the ITC lane linking from 1st Avenue and Komtar  buying my necessary things. When I reached my saloon, my relative  and the owner, Ong was talking about the presence of so many Bangladeshi  in the complex and It reminds me of Namewee's video , Banglasia. It is quite an irony for our silly  Zahid to tell Malaysians to migrate if there are not happy with election process and at the same time welcoming the foreigners. Yeah, Anwar is right , those mad Ministers thought the land belongs to their father.

In their dreams. This morning at breakfast , my brother told me that the Sarawak and Sabah component parties are now asking for more representation and seeking more budgets for their infra- structures. The white hair fella now is awake and giving instructions to his MPs to be more aggressive. As I told my brother, UMNO have shrink to be a minor party and he is controlled by Sabah and Sarawak . Each of the state is holding one of Najib's ball each and each will take turn to squeeze  each of his balls. He will run out of balance and patience soon.

Furthermore, how can he walk straight ? It will be a difficult balancing act for ajib-kor. I hope our Ajib-kor know his position and keep his whip tight and make sure those not so smart politicians or ex judges or biased editors boy to say  something stupid to rock the boat and sink his ship. Be humble and be smart   Otherwise, the squeeze will be tighter on both sides. Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment