Monday, May 27, 2013

Do you believe in Fengshui? An experience

Do you believe in fengshui ?

I have a friend who told me that she found a house that she likes very much . It was her dream house with a big garden and at a reasonable price. 

The house was not occupied since changing hands. I asked her whether she buy it for living or investment ? She told me is for her family to live in and I asked her to check the fengshui and even recommend her a good consultant. She arrange to let the consultant check the potential house over the weekend. The result?

This morning I got an email from her saying the house was not good for her and her husband and she do not whether to be happy or sad. If I did recommend her to check it out, she would have bought it and whether it is good for her or not , it is yet to be seen.

For me, there are so many beautiful trees out there, why choose a tree that is not good for us? This art of fengshui have been practice for thousand of years and why we choose to doubt it?  Investors have paid millions to get a good fengshui  and they could have experience the fortune and goodness that goes with it.

I have seen a few properties in Pensng island that is inhabitable and shops that cannot do business. Business have changed hands after hands, yet the business cannot sustain。

I have a brother in law who spend tens of thousands to renovate an office and when his fengshui consultant told it is suitable for him , he immediate terminate the tenancy and moved. This shows how serious is fengshui to some people。

It is not surprising that people of wealth and power rely very much on fengshui to protect their business, wealth and health.

If you believe it, you follow it. Otherwise leave to pure luck to get a place which provides the positive vibes to support you. Do you really leave it to luck or fate?

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment