Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One of the nights in KL

I was with my former staff , Ajt and we had a simple dinner followed by a couple of drinks. I am feeling alright but a little tipsy and the feeling is good. We talk about old times and we gossip a fair bit. How time flies and the different stages in his life and how he gets mellow.  Yes, I could see that he had learned his lessons well and he became very down to earth instead of been wild and playful. He has a problem with girls and was highly sex. What a big change in him and time was his teacher.

He still address me " Boss" and I believe he had a wonderful time when he was my supporting staff.  I told him about the passing of my father in law due to cancer  and the pain that he had to endure.  Ajt told me that he had seen how his Auntie had die the same way. From  her breast cancer to other parts of her body and finally, she also have to call it a day when it became terminal.  He also believe that such painful deaths have a strong impact on the people who was  beside them and support them through their period of illness. The stress  and hurt is hidden and only time can reduce the pain and hurt.

After talking for sometime and a few rounds of drinks, I was a bit tired and I bid him good night. I treasure and enjoy the simple conversation and the light drink. Nothing great have came out of the conversation. But, the feeling was great.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment