Thursday, August 25, 2011

I was just pondering.

There is a long break coming with the Hari Raya festive season next week. I can sense that it is coming and I am expecting it. I want to extract the most from this holiday and really enjoying it after a hectic few months. After the holidays, I will be having another hectic schedule having to travel to Bangladesh again and to initiate the expansion plan or a new project in that foreign land.  I predict this year and the next will be a busy year for me.

If you have a busy schedule, time will pass by every fast and by the time, you know it , the projects will be up and coming. Strange. We hardly notice that time slip by.  Like I say before hours turn into days and days into weeks and weeks into months and months into years. We just sail by and consciously or unconsciously, we have grown older.

Another few years , I will probably retire. Have to slow down and enjoy the food of my hard labor. Is there a need to be glamorous or staying up the limelight? The end is the same for all and in the end, nothing matters. Yeah, now I have to really enjoy  the rare long breaks and to do something, I enjoy.

One of my Japanese colleague is going back to Japan and he has stayed here for more than two and half years. He told me that he enjoyed Penang and he is reluctant to go back because the situation in Japan now is chaotic. He has a young child and according to him, the radiation will not be good for her.  He has no choice unless he quit his job.  He is one of the many Japanese colleague which I have worked with. Perhaps, more than 20 of them. They just come and go. The good, the bad and the ugly. I took them all in my own stripes. Some of them works well with me, some of them play politics and some of them are really nasty.  To the nasty ones…piss off, you will have your day.

Now, it is after office hours.  I should leave all the problems behind and do the things, I want.  Yes, like one of my friend told me ,,, I am going jollying.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment