Sunday, August 7, 2011

My santuary - a test for me.

It has been the fourth day and tomorrow is the day of reckoning.  The weather have been very hot these few days and my santuary is an air-con room on the ground floor.  It has been very comfortable and quiet. Outside the room, there are so many people talking and playing mahjong as we prepare for the final day.  The tanquility of the room was broken by an invasion by a monster.  A yuppy monster who came into the room uninvited and start yaking away.  Yak, yak and yak.  It was so noisy and I have to get out of the room to breath.

Zoom !  I rush out of the room into a hot and dry atmosphere. Luckily, it was dinner time and I am spared of the agony and suffering for the day. For the rest of the night, I have make a choice to avoid the noise bug.

It is me or her? I should have focus my thoughts on the things I am doing or control my my mind's focus. Running away is the easiest step I have taken. How many times can I run away?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment