Monday, August 15, 2011

Money vs Words


The other day , my BIL, Ed hinted to me that I should spend my time earning more money instead of writing on my  blog.  He told me that he is busy making money and is feeling great.  Yeah,  do the things you feel great.  If you have RM10 million, what is the meaning of adding another “0” behind.  Can you used it all ? Many billionaires already donating a great part of their fortunes to charity to make themselves  lighter before they go. If you have a RM100 million, you will want to have RM1 billion and when can it stop?

It will be foolhardy to spoilt your health for money and use the same money to re-build your health.  There is no meaning in doing these things this way. It is a zero sum game.  Well, writing my experiences and sharing  them with everyone is a joy to me. My efforts will provide you more knowledge and wisdom instead of having you going through it your self. By reading , you are advancing yourself with a quantum leap instead of having to go through the pain and the time which I have spend.  

If we watch a movie, it is only superficial and if we read, we feel the inner thoughts of the writer and how he has experience it.  Putting your self into the book or an article will give your feeling and the inspiration. There is a saying seeing a picture worth a thousand words but reading a thousand words give you a thousand different experiences. The combination of words give you different favors and real life experience while a picture can give you only an image.  The painting is beautiful but the inspiration of each stroke cannot be felt while when you read , each word carry an expression. Just like the rain drops falling on your head, it actually hits you and you feel it.

Each words make a recipe for an expression and if you digest it word by word, you will feel satisfied and inspired and full.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment