Friday, April 11, 2014

On her way to a new experience

A new experience.

Today my daughter is going to Langkawi to start work in a 5 star hotel. I have insisted to follow her but she rejected me saying that she has already grown and do not like  me to baby sit her. I was upset but she got a point . She have been very independent since young.

I kept wondering how is she having to travel to Kuala Perlis and board a ferry to Langkawi. It will be an hour  and a half driving and another hour and half on the ferry.  Ow! Almost can reach KL. She is stubborn and I have to back off. I am quite confident that she can manage it as she has been to the island many times and many friends there. I am thinking if visiting her next week before my African trip.

Well, having see her growing up and finished her college diploma was a contentment and she told me that she needs to work to get the experience before going for her degree. There is hurry for her and I feel that she is right I her decision as there should not be any need to rush through education. LIfe is on a whole is a learning experience. So take it gradually and be happy.

In life , we travel to many places, meeting many people and experiencing many achievements or disappointments and this is pat of growing up. There is no need to be angry or sad. Time will heal and tomorrow is another day.

The other day my yoga teacher suddenly say that she believe that we are spiritual beings having human experience and I counter her that another thinking is we are human beings having spiritual experience. The difference between this two thinking is the concept of re-birth. If we are human being then we live for one life time but I we believe that we are spiritual beings then we we live life many times over.

Well, this is a debatable subject and let's leave for another day. To my daughter M, just enjoy your life and be happy.
You have to create your destiny.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment