Friday, April 25, 2014

Luna rich restaurant in Gurney Patagon ,Penang

Luna rich- an Italian restaurant ,Gurney paragon , Penang

Yesterday , I had a lunch at Luna Rich located at the 2nd floor of GP . I have been there three times and I quite like the dishes there . The restaurant serves good coffee as well.

I was there with friends for better communications and interaction including lunch. I ordered a tomato pasta and my friends ordered two types of pizza and share among us. They recommend me a Long Island coffee but I had too many cups already and ordered a pineapple juice.

My pasta and the pizza was very tasty and I really enjoyed the lunch. Eating and drinking coffee can be a passion and enjoyment and there no need to stop if you can afford and enjoy it. You may argue that simple food could be just as enjoyable but it is your choice and there is no need for others to follow you. You can decide for your choice. There is no guilt in enjoying our passions.

It could be quite pricey but the tap was paid by my friends.

This is a highly recommendable place for Italian food and you should enjoy it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment