Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Dinner at Nagami restaurant, penang

Dinner at Nagomi Restaurant, Penang -'Teppanyaki style

The restaurant was located at the former Federal theatre at Dato Kramat Road. There have been a lot of restaurants there before and the place also once a club.

The restaurant was spacious and was quite empty when I was there with my wife on last Friday. Only two tables and the other table was occupied by another young couple which happens to be my friend .  It was really a small world in Penang.

The Restaurant offers teppanyaki sets and also other selections from the menu and for the set dinner is about 120 RM for two. The taste was okay and I have eaten better teppanyaki locally or in Bangladesh. The portion was just nice,not too much or not too little. For me , it is a bit pricey.

My wife told me that the restaurant may not be able to survived as the business was not good on that night but it may not be true for lunch or for the weekend. I do hope it will survive so that we can have an alternate place to eat.

If you like Teppanyaki , then you should try . The chef looks like  very experience and maybe  he has some thing more to offer. Furthermore, one man's food can be another Kam's poison.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment