Thursday, April 24, 2014

Off to East Africa

Tomorrow , I will be flying to East Africa . It will be a 16 hours flight through the nite.  Africa to me is a strange place full of negros, terrorist  and armed bandits. A wild wild East where the strong can only survive.

East Africa comprises of Kenya, Euthopia and Uganda.   Kenya is a better country of all the three and Euthopia is the place of hunger and Uganda have the legacy of  Idi Amin.  It is so scary as I do not have much knowledge of these countries. Well, duty call and I have to go on a trade mission.  I hope my fear is unfound but I really want to see what is there for us.


The flying will take 16 hours through the nite and  I do not know what kind of food we will be eating. Some of my friends told me that I can eat the lion's meat and the tigers' balls and the snake's heart, etc. What more I don't know but I know these rascals only make me more worried.  So , no need to talk to them as it will only exemplify my fear.


Well, life is fated and some one told me this wisdom " eat also die, dun eat also die . So, we better eat"  and they used this reason to justify  when we eat fat meats or durian. So , the same principle will apply, come what may.

But, I will promise all my readers, that I will take photos and share with all of you my experience and bring your along in my journey through East Africa.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment