Saturday, April 19, 2014

Flying off to Langkawi 。 

Flying to Lang...

Now sitting at the airport waiting for my flight to Langkawi to see my daughter. She has gone there to work for a week now and I don't know what have become of her. Fatter, darker or slimmer. Not sure , I hope it is always better. The flight is only takes 35 minutes.

The airport is quite empty . Well , maybe it is on a rest day. I read a report that MAS suffers 30% eduction in bookings after the MH370 especially from China. This is a natural re-action because after a month now and there is no news on MH370. There is no closure the families of the passenger and crew.  All the wrong running around and incompetencies.

I reached Langkawi at 3.05pm and my daughter pick me up at almost instantly. The weather was hot and the crowd was reasonably large.

My wife and I visited my daughter's living quarter in a condo and we proceed to visit Danna Hotel. This 5 star hotel looks like E&O in Penang . Spartan look, white colonial background . I was told that it has the largest swimming pool on the island and it is only 4 years old. The setting was very good and it is located next to a marina. Very well set up and it should be one of the most beautiful hotel on the island. Their room rate is minimum 500 US$ per nite.

I would want to stay in this hotel one day when there is a off peak discount.

After that we proceed back to Bon Ton chalet and will wait for dinner.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment