Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Fool's Game.

The street bulls

Today I have encountered a few bulls on the street. I was visiting my mum in laws cemetery at western road this morning and after the prayer as I was driving through the one lane road out of the cemetery, one car came in the Oppersite direction and refused to move. I stood my grounds and one young man jump out and asked me to reverse.

I stood my grounds firmly and he kept cursing and asked me to be considerate. I told him I cannot reverse because the roads are long and winding  and I asked him to back up to the side and let me pass through. By this time , the driver also poked out his head and asked me to reverse and I told him that this is a one way lane  and did he see the road sign? He told me that he did not see the sign. One of the cemetery worker intervene and asked him to reverse and he keep refusing . I stood my grounds and he keep staring at me and finally he reverse to the side and let me through. I give him a thumb up sign. He look so stupid and I hope God have taught him a lesson. If we are in the wrong , we have to listen for an answer and not to bulldozed our way through.

The next incident happen in the afternoon as I was waiting for my brother and sister at the lorong Kulit flea market. One Honda Accord driven by a lady driver at high speed into a one lane lorong and was forced to  park by the road side by on-coming cars and  during the break in the traffic she just drove forward to a side road and reverse back in the right directions amidst the cursing and swearing by the pedestrians. I was shaking my head while sitting in my car amazed at the stupid act of the lady driver. She could have reverse backward instead of continuing to antagonize the traders and shoppers there.

The stupid acts by these two drivers is amazing and illustrate  how people can re-act in this situation ie pointing fingers at other people instead of taking an logical way to resolve a problem. What have the world become ? Nuts.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment