Saturday, April 5, 2014

My evening yacht ride in Penang.

My yoga yacht ride from SQ,Penang

Out of the blues,my yoga teacher organized a photo session on a yacht  which starts off at 4.30 pm today. The fare was at a discount rate because it has mutual sales promotion for both parties.

The yacht  was parked At the Straits Quay marine and it has the capacity of 12 guest. Nothing more.

The yacht  was piloted by a US citizen pilot who is residing in Hong Kong and is  on a holiday in Penang. He has offered this chartered service after sailing his yacht from Hong Kong to Penang for 5 days. A wonderful fella and his assistant is a UK citizen who love Penang very much and have lived in the island for the past five years. A nice fella as well.  If he is not around, he offered a local captain while his able UK assistant will manage the charter.

His offering RM700 for 12 pax for an hour and 75% discounts for children.
His service is available 7 days a week.

It is a wonderful experience looking at the island from the sea. You will realized how beautiful is the island and how much you have missed.  The tall buildings that line the shoreline and the bright colored lights lifting up the whole island at night. The open sky and the calm sea as the boat eased along the different spots on the island.

I was so amazed with the joy that gathers in me as the journey progress. Sometimes, the yaht will hit a rough spot and sway violently but I enjoyed these surprises as well. We stopped at a spot in the sea facing the Jelutong  express way and my fellow yogis took some candid shots on their yoga poses.

It was a three hours ride and it was a wonderful experience. Heavy rain fell when we reach the marina and  departed with a heavy heart. I told myself that I shall return with more relatives and friends to share this joy with them.

Thank you, Guru. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment