Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Our destiny - is it fated?

Our destiny - is it fated?

The incidents in Penang where three people were killed in one week due to the falling structures from the sky as a result of storm or greed or carelessness. Is all these fated or karmic result? Well, I had a personal experience last Monday night.

After our yoga session, I was about to drive my car out of the studio with my wife , the auto gate of the studio suddenly stopped as the door have jumped the rail. We have to get out to help my yoga teacher to push the gate but it was very heavy.  So, my teacher summon help from his father.
After a while , her father came with his son and daughter and some crawl bar. His father could push the bar under the gate and he stopped. I went up to give it a try while his father and brother try to put the gate back into its rail.  At one push by me ,, the gate got lifted and the father and son team follow the momentum and the fate got off its hinges and fell sideways. The gate was make of cast iron and it was very heavy.
I was shocked as my wife was standing in the way of the falling gate. Please run I shouted and she step back quickly.

It was in nick of time ,the cast iron gate fell in front of her. I was very upset with her and I don't understand why she was to stand there.

Everything was all right and nobody was hurt in the incident. It could have worst if my wife were to re-act slowly.

On the way home ,she saw blood on her hands as she comb her hands across her hair. She lifted her hair and I notice a cut on her forehead. The gate have missed her by a skin thick. I was shocked and took her to a clinic to get a doctor to inspect the wound. It was a simple cut and only skin deep. What happen if otherwise?

I remembered the phrase ' life will change with a simple twist of fate'.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment