Saturday, June 15, 2013

I am in KL today...

Sunway mall - sitting here  restless


I have reached  KL  at  1.45pm  waited for 20 miniutes  from my SIL to meet us  and we had an enjoyable vegetarian lunch at the mall. The lunch was excellent and the taste was good and fruit drinks were refreshing. I don't know the price as my SIL paid the bill.

could do nothing except struggling with my restless self and heavy eyes.

We decided to take a walk around the mall and I volunteered to look after the.bags. It was a small mall , waiting here was boring and my eyes went  heavy and yawning for sleep. There was  nothing I could  do except to wait for the shopping to finish.

The trip to KL was a good decision as it took slightly more than 4 hours from Penang to KL.The Aero-line bus offered very good seats and DVD programs. If I have to drive, it will take the same amount of time and I would ended up tired and more sleepy.

I came to KL for Pika-pita cafe opening and the cafe is owned by
my two niece and her Korean friend who will be the main chef at the cafe.

The main food of the cafe is Pita bread and there will several types of fillings. Something like the Sub-way but the difference is in the bread and ingredients of the fillings. It will be a special experience to try it out with a taste of Korean.

I will find out more and give more details in the coming article.

Namaste.

1 comment: