Sunday, June 30, 2013

Dinner at Perak lane seafood coffee shop, Penang.

Seafood Dinner at Perak Lane, Penang

I am at the famous Persk Lane Seafood  Coffee Shop and their specialty is the crab congee which cost RM8.50'a bowl.  The condition of the shop have much improved compared to years ago when was just a wooden shed.

My wife ordered 'mee boon ' with all the internal intestines while I choose a plain congee with just fish and meat. We have ordered a takeaway for daughter and it is congee with fish and internal organs of pork. I have to abstain because of my uric level.

The shop was quite pack and I have waited for 30 minutes and I am still waiting to be served.

I told my wife that the congee shop in Farlim who originate from Kulim was just as good but frankly, it is better here. 
I met Dan with his family and they have finished their diviner and have left.

Okay, my food is here . Enjoy your dinner as well.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment