Saturday, June 29, 2013

Coffee cafe at All Seasons Mall , Farlim.

Coffee  at All Seasons Mall, Farlim

Yesterday, my daughter M invited me to a coffee break after lunch at a shoplot , one floor above Paparich at the Mall. It was a very smile outfit and they  serve simple meals at student price.

The cafe have one service counter, a big bench with chairs surrounding it like in a kindergarten, a few tables and another long narrow bench also with chairs. The cafe was filled most students studying while drinking coffee and eating light meals.

Their concept Is to serve budget meals and providing a place to  study, group discussions and gatherings.
They serve coffee , bagel, salads ,cakes ,egg and bacons and the water and bread is free flow after you have ordered your meal.

I ordered a latte while my daughter ordered a cake and a mushroom soup. We sit and enjoy the Aircon and also the cake. My wife joined us later and she ordered an American potato salad and a glass of ice coffee.

Like I mentioned ,this is a budget joint but I worry how they can survive at the place because of the high rental. I hope they can stay so we can have another option for coffee and simple meals.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment