Friday, June 28, 2013

Impermanence - an insight

Impermanence  - an insight

I woke up early in the morning and I have an urge to share my thoughts. I have to write up how I feel and the rest my case.

Two days ago, I called my friend . She was the regional head of a local share trading firm. The people I deal with in her firm have been  changing and I don"t know who to contact an  handle my transactions. She surprised me with her answer. She told me that I ,a dharma blogger is looking for permanence . Immediately I shut up and I replied ' yes. Everything is impermanent'  The Buddhist wisdom of impermanence have eluded me for sometime already and it has re-surfaced to remind me of life.

This thought brings me back to think about my colleague who have so troubled by his difficult boss and have thinking of how to get him of his back instead of focusing on his job and life. I believe he is living in a storage world and keep fighting his troubling thoughts. He is wishing for a miracle to get rid of his problem instead of handling the problem in himself. This is a problem which is within himself and a solution is already there. His mind is blind with anger and hatred so he cannot see the solution.

In my life, I have experienced many incidence of impermanence in relationships. People I have  been good to and they have changed when I am no longer needed in their life. I have been used and the feeling is  very hurting. But, I got wiser and I have been accepting everything is happening to or around me. There is no need to re-act to it .just watch it evolving around me , tickling my feelings. I just laugh at it.

We are hurt because we are expecting from something we give and we get disappointed when things are not what we want to be. If we expects nothing from our giving, we will not get hurt or become unhappy. We can also blame on fate to relieve our hurt as a way out.

If we look into the angle that all the problem is with our self and it is triggered  by our thoughts , then we will have the solutions.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment