Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Funny side of politics- my view

Funny side of politics - my view

 Not anybody can be a politician. You must have a poker face and telling a lie without blinking your eyes. Today, my yoga teacher asked me where my eyes are looking when I am in a 'down dog' posture. Actually, I closed my eyes because of the stains on my hands. All my weight is on my two palms. What have it to do with politics , nothing. Yes, politicians do not know what are they talking most of the time.  Only a few smart one can see what they do. LOL

Now, the truth is out. The indelible ink have no chemicals but only fruit coloring and it had different impact on different people and how they wash it . It is absurd and silly. It should have a consistent effect and at lasting for seven days. This finding will make EC a laughing stock.

Trengganu state now is in trouble after one BN state assemblyman passed away and making the situation of 16:15 in favor to BN and If Pakatan win the by-election then it will be 16:16 and will result n a hang state assembly and a state election will need to be carry out again. The wind of change behave in a very special way.

As a result of a Chinese swing in malacca , the state CM was sweep off and sent away packing. So, after BN win the state elections, they  closed  Jonker  Street which was 
a major tourism attraction. It was like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. Then, after compliant  by DAP , the Minister of Tourism , Nasri came out to tell of the state authority while the CM said that he was mis-quoted and they just testing the traffic flow. Again this is an insult to our intelligence and they think we are stupid.

Some idiot politician is floating the idea of meritocracy by race which otherwise would  benefit the Chinese. This selective meritocracy take away competition as the standards between race will widen. How long can this persist? Stupid idea and childish thinking.

That is why I started off by saying that politics is only for special breed of people. Those with no balls and eyes cannot look straight.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment