Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last night's dinner at Nostalgie, Stewart Lane, Penang

Last night , I went to Nostalgie for dinner with my family for the 2nd time.  We ordered two different types of speghetti and one big piza.  The food wsa excellent and tasteful.  A meal for four person cost me about RM140 with four drinks including one carrot cake and one brownie.  The food portion was fairly large and it was enough for four person.,

I meet two friends there and I really believe the world is very small especially in Penang.  These two friends both have their family was together with two of their friends for dinner.  I do not expect  them to be friends because one was a female friend and other a male friend. Wild thoughts went through my head and as usual I feel strange,

In Penang's conservative society, if I am married and eat out with a female friend , rumours will fly around and people will be talking about sexual affairs and immorality.  There are so many gossipers and rumour mongers around this society.  Just as I have mentioned earler, I have also such thoughts especially finding these two friends eating out on a saturday which is family night.

It could be nothing and I think it is nothing but just some wild and unnecssary speculations and wilful thoughts. It is time, we open our mind and even if it is an affair, so what  ? These two friends are grown ups and have their own iidependent thinking.

Yes, I should respect people's privacy and their life,. So, live and lets live as much as possible.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment