Saturday, June 16, 2012

Heritage Thai Restaurant , Penang

I just had a dinner at the Thai Restaurant at the Heritage Club in Penang.  There wasn't so much table but if was suitable for a quiet dinner with my family celebrating Father's Day.

We ordered a fish, one disk of fried Kangkong, one Tom Yam soup and Kalabu chcken leg. The Tom Yam soup was not too spicy and the taste was quite okay for me while the fish was very spicy and hot. My sweat was oozing out from my head and dip down my neck and my face.  Well, perhaps I am not a chilli lover and it has a very severe effect on me. The other dishes was okay but the price was abit pricey. Well, this is what to expect in these days when the price of our food stuff have been increasing many folds.

In Heritage Club, there is a gym and a Balinese Spa.   The gym is called absolute fitness and I was a member for several years and I got to know my Yoga Teachier and my Tai Chi master from this clubs programme. My Yoga teacher and Tai Chi Master branch out on their their own after the gym change owners. The gym is well equipped with the latest equipments and machines for wellness training.

The Baliness Spa was one of my favarite place to get a body massage and I have been there  quite regularly especially on public holidays. They have oil, powder and stone message options and it cost about RM150 for two hours of message. Again, the rate have been increasing through the years.  I have recommended all of you to try in and it is in one of my article. It is really relaxing.

As for Father's Day , there is a lot of gimmicks and it is more commercial than anything else. It is good for business but at the same time, it gives the youngsters to honor their parents and I think it is better to have such occasion rather than nothing. Days will pass by un-noticed if there is no such occasion. Life will be like a white piece of paper. Life will go about plainly and joylessly.

So, to all the Fathers,  A happy Father's Day to all of you. If your young ones forget to honor you, just throw them a calendar or a reminder.  Knock their heads if they continue to forget. LOL.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment