Friday, December 23, 2011

Today is X'mas Eve

Christmas have been celebrated for thousands of years and it is interesting that the spirit have not been deminished and have even grow bigger driven by commercialization and profits. It has expanded beyond religion and people have joined in to enjoy and celebrate the occasion. Now it is addociated with fun and joy and attracts young and old alike seeking for joy.

I am now on a bus going to KL and on route to South Korea and I feel specially relax in the Christmas spirit. The trip from Penang to Kl was smooth but it was cold on the bus. The weather have been cloudy and gloomy. It give me the first taste of cold. O am preparing myself to expect my first experience in winter. A white Christmas.

Some of my Japanese colleagues and friends told me that it is romantic to sit in warm up room while watching snow fall by a fire place drinking sake or whisky and have your wife or husband and your pals to have a goof conversation.I have never got the chance to experience it yet.

The feeling now is to have a good and relaxing time enjoying this festive time. I hope all of you, where ever you are enjoy this occasion and have a really good time.

A merry Cheistmas and a Haopy New Year.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment