Sunday, December 4, 2011

Dinner at Mizi Bistro. New World Park, Swatow Lane




Yesterday, a saturday, my wife was shopping at Guardian in Wisma Penang near New World Park,Penang.After visiting Giant at the same Mall, I suggest to have dinner at New World park and we took a short walk from the Mall to New World park and on reaching it, I suggested we have dinner at Mizi Bistro which was located on the Park facing Swatow Lane.

It was a small joint and they have a few tables in the open space for smokers. We manageed to get a small table for two and the menu as hand over to my wife from one of the waiters. The bistro offers set meal or alacate and if we pay an additional RM6 per person, we can get a set meal and a choice from the alacate. After considering the costing, it was value for money to go for the set meal plus RM6 for a better mix.

The set dinner offers a drink, bread and butter,a soup, main course and free flow of ice creams.My wife ordered a spegatti olio olio and I got myself a mix of beef and salmon. The steak was medium done. To my surprise, the portion was quite big and the spegatti, beef and salmon was delicious and wonderfully good. We had a great dinner and we feel satisfied with food and the place. It was quite pack for the Saturday night and the atmosphere was friendly like what we see in Cheers.

I have the intention to go back for another meal and I will recommend people to celebrate their birthday there. There is a unplugged band and singer to serenade you and your better half while you dine. They offer free flow of ice creams and it will be perfect for those sugar bugs. A cup of coffee with a scope of ice cream mixed in it will take the bitterness away. It is perfect mix with coffee.

Highly recommended for food lovers and be careful of the big portion of the food. Enjoy the experience I have.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment