Thursday, December 1, 2011

It is Friday again.

I have written two article on TGF, that is Thank God,it's Friday. The thought came back to prick me to write something on this last workday of the week. The feeling is always looking to the weekends to rest and recover. I was so tired last night because of work and also my yoga session. I woke up feeling fresh and ready to face the day. And I remembered today is Friday. What a relief.

Yeah, there have been so many Fridays before and it passes on and another Friday will come. For me, I have gone through more a thousand Fridays already and what is another Friday to come. Having saying that,it is still a wonder that Friday brings relief to all of us. Hopefully, this weekend could be happy and relaxing for me and my family.

Our consciousness of Time is really amazing. We count the week days and look forward to the weekends to do something different. But, weekend turns ot week days and we frowl on Monday. Yes, Karen Carpenter sang her famous song " Raining days and Mondays always let me down" and she expressed the feeling of most of us. If raining and Monday is torturing what if it is a raining monday. Double blows, isn't it?

We are influenced by songs, articles and other people's opinion and we automatically feel down and doubly down when it is a raining Monday. Such days should not make us unhappy or down if we think positively. The rain will cool down the soaring temperature and gave us a chance to wear the clothings which have not been wearing. A chance to check whether our umbrella is still working or around anymore or the roof of our house is okay and is not leaking. Our drains and rain glutters are fine. So, on and on... there will be things happening in this situation. Life will be different for a day.

Time to go to work now. The sky is gloomy and the temperature is cooling. It will rain soon I think but come what may, I have a lot of work to do and the day will pass very fast. So, have a good Friday, Fellas.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment