Friday, December 2, 2011

It is already December !

The weather is getting cooler and the sky is getting gloomier. In further north and south of the horizon, it is getting into winter and X'mas and New year is just around the corner.

In Penang, the north wind from China is blowing south and the wind is cold and dry. I am feeling chilly. Last night, I slept without switching off the air-con and in the middle of the night, I felt chilled to the bones. I have to cover my whole body with a blanket until the chill gets out from my body. Now, I know how is the feeling of chilling to the bones.

December month is normally a festive month with working people planning to go for a year end break and things will slow down a fair bit but big year end sales with big discounts will be coming around soon. The normal christmas song will be played again and again year after year and you do not feel bored about it because the music is telling us the year is out and you have to go shopping for new clothings for a new year. The music is supposed to trigger certain feelings and behaviour in each one of us. To some people it is fun but to those work class people, it is time to bring out their savings for the family.

The global economy is slowing down and there is going to be layoffs, pay cuts and less overtime and the consumer spending is going to be limited for this year end. Despite all the situation, we should learn to dance in adversity. Yes, what can we do about it? Except to dance in the rain since we cannot stop the rain,K? Where it good or bad, we have to live our best in the prevailing circumstances. There is a belief that things goes up must come down and when the situation hit the bottom, it should bounce up. It is only a matter of timing and it is the fundamental evolution theory.

I have been yaking the whole morning and it is lighting up gradually amidst the gloomy morning. The temperature is still chilly and I have to get ready for my yoga class and hope it will warm up my body and light up my soul..

Remember: Live your best in adversity and have a good and nice weekend. We only need to live within our means to stay out of trouble.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment