Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A moment in reflection

Everything has quiet down after a hectic week end and yoga session yesterday.. Managed to rest early but my eyes won't close. Maybe, it was too much coffee for the day at my office. Lying on my bed reflecting a nagging thought. How can people be so cunning and hypocritical ? Stealing people's idea and getting the merit, Dunno why this type of people continue to shine ? Yes, must be a great pretender.

Shifting from this nagging thought, just comtemplating about life. During the trip back from office, my wife talk about this feeling of burn-out  and needs fresh air and a new environment but she has three more years to go for retirement. I sensed that he is unhappy been overloaded with job and job that she don't like. I feel for her and I understand her desperation. But, I consoled her that she is foregoing alot of benefits by opting for an early retirement and having to pay taxes for retiring gratuity. Hope that she can finally control her emotions. Sometimes, in the midst of our life, there are periods of ups and downs and I know she is feeling the downs at this moment. I complain about my routine in life and she complain about her torturing work load.  Yeah, a change environment should be good for her.

My thought shift again and this time, my focus is on the  aches on my body after the yoga class.. Each time, my yoga teacher will give a different exercise routine and she is pumping us all up.  So, the aches is always there because the stretching is on different muscles  due to the different routine. Maybe, this is the purpose so that we have a all round body. Yes, I could feel the muscles shaping up and one of my yoga mate start to call me a muscle man. Ow, sounds good but the muscles are still painful.

My eyes is refusing to close and I have to exhaust my brain. In my mind, the sound " all out of love" kept ringing in my ear. The song was make famous by the " Air Supply" , The lead singer have such a high pitch and he can sing the song very well.  Another song in the same album is "without you". Sometimes, I wounder why certain people have this special gift and they can make so much money by using this gift. There is a saying " many are called but only few are chosen". So, this few are chosen and make good.. But, my view is that there is a gift in everyone and it is like a diamond waiting to be unearth. Some people realized this gift but others are not fortunate enough to notice and polish it bright.  God or the Creator is fair and is fair to all.  Now, look into your heart  and try to find the gift. The gift is the key to your break through and open up your path to success and fortune.

Start searching now and you will realize  that it has been always with you if you bother to look. Open your eyes and open your heart and let you mind lead you to the pot of good under the rainbow. You will find it.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment