Friday, October 7, 2011

I almost die today....


It was really frightening  and I could have killed myself after  I have make an illegal U-turn along a highway.  I almost head-on with  a big trailer as I turn into a one way road in the reverse direction.  I do not know why I did it but  it was like an instinct and yet foolish.  On my mind, I was focusing on returning to my office for an urgent interview and I totally was controlled by that thought.

It was a sunny day and after that encounter, I could felt that my shadow was out from my body , looking from outside in.  It was a very scary feeling.  If the driver is not alert or the timing is one or two seconds late, I could be having lunch with Steve Jobs.  It is really not joke.  The feeling of despair and so useless.  Nothing matters more if I am gone.  I will missed my family and my sister and they will be crying for me. Why am I so stupid and foolish. A lapse of concentration and an unnecessary rush of urgency.

Life seem so precious after that and It is so lucky to be alive. Yes, what more do I ask ? Giving a chance to live and to be still in the world. I remembered I have encountered death a few times before. Once, it was after a dragon boat practice in
Gurney Drive
.  After the practice, it was very hot and I jumped into the sea but I could reach the shore. I was struggling and kicking to swim ashore.  Luckily, I managed  to touch the floor bed and I kick myself up and pull myself ashore.  The recent encounter was yesterday evening.  I was sweating profusely during the evening yoga session. There were twenty over members doing the exercise. The evening air was hot after a long sunny day and I was suffocating during the exercise.  My sweating continued to flow as if  I am suffering from a heart attack and I was feeling dizzy.  Immediately, I stop the exercise and go out of the exercise area for a fresh bout of air. It took me sometime to cool myself down. It was really scary and I was thinking of my body condition.  Fortunately, my body condition stabilized after 15 minutes and I was alive !!!  Much alive.

These two recent encounters really woke me up and make me feel that life is so fragile. If the creator wants me to go and my time is up, it is not a matter of my body conditions.  Even if I am healthy, I still will need to go and there is no choice.  

As a message to all  my readers,  live life as if there is no tomorrow but love life forever.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment