Saturday, October 22, 2011

The illegals became the powerful

My obersvations is that there are so many illegal operations or stalls in my area. Of course, I understand everyone needs to find  the means to survive but it has to be done according to the law and respect of other people's right.  Having said that, evil spreads at the silence of the goold men. Not only, the evil spread but it become more powerful and became abusive to the rights of human mankind.

Last night, I had a bad experience as I drove my wife to buy dinner for my daughter.  I saw a car reversing out from a parking lot and I drove my car into the slot and suddenly, a motorbike came into my way. So, I honked that fella and he move to the side and let me park.  I looked around and there are several angry faces staring at me and I realized that the biker was one of their gang.  A gang of illegal DVD sellers operating a stall and under the comfort of a 5 foot way.  They have wanted the space for their customers to park their bikes while I have occupied unintentionally. The grlare of these illegals operators were threatening and unpleasant. But, they did not attempt to engage me in a tussle as I alos stared back at tthem to show my displeasure. Why should I give way to illegal operation and what rights do they have to be angry.  It is absolutley nonsense and I was tempted to photograph their operation to lodge a complain but this would invite trouble for me and my family.  Quietly and silently, I have to swallow my anger and suppressed my righteous thoughts. Often this is the case that is why the illegals are operating like cow boys and in lawless state..

This expereince brings me to talk about another case of illegal operation which involved  a stall and the illegal operatior carries out this business in front of his house which is a non commercialize area and near to a police barrack.  This operator is very smart and operates only four days in a week to avoid detection. He operates next to my sister's house and he is very arrogant and nasty.  He house is in such a bad shape and dirty while he drives a brand new car. His customers parked all their cars along the sides of hte main road and they block half the road on the left side. All the oncoming cars have to stop or slow down to avoid any nasty disaster on unexpected people crossing the road or from a car coming the oppersite direction. Why he has become so powerful ?  What is the police doing about it ?  Is the police  only working on a 9 to 5 ?   or they are blind in the night ? I wonder what is wrong with the traffic or legal systems.

These are only some examples. Will the righteous or the authorities do something and let the other silent half live in a more peaceful manner. Can someone using the reason to earn a living exceed the legal rights of the other people?  Hope someday, the lights will come with the darkness receding to the minimum.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment