Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Balinese Massage - 1st floor, Heritage club, Penang

This afternoon, we used our last coupon for a Balinese massage session. We bought the coupons two years ago, when the massage spa open for business. After two years, they still honour their commitment and I really admire them for their honesty and generosity.  If it was  one of the food coupons, it could have expired long time ago. It was a two hours session and it was perfect session for a hot afternoon, hiding away in an air conditioned room.

The spa have recently gone through  a renovation and it has become more tasteful and pleasant layout. The last time we were there was a few months ago and usually, we choose it on a public holiday.  I did not know any of the people at the spa and I believe the masseurs from Bali, Indonesia could have change a few rounds since the opening of the spa. We leave it to the counter  promoter to recommend the masseur for us.

I have to say that it was a perfect selection for me.  I was requested to change my clothes and rest on a massage couch and get ready for the massage. My wife have chosen the oil massage for me and the masseurs have such a power grip and internal strength.  My body was quite stiff because of the yoga training. Well, most people will think that yoga training will make our muscle soft and tender. Sorry, fellas. It actually put power into our hands, legs and our whole body.  I have become muscular since I start the yoga session.  Anyway, she gave my whole body a good rub , running her fingers along the nerves and muscle linings . It was followed by the process of cleaning the oil from the body using hot water  bags. During the process, she will heat up the hot water bags and place it at the appropriate spinal points. It stirred up a warming sensation and it was relaxing after that . The process was repeated on different part of the body  and it was very comfortable after the session.  In the previous sessions, one of the hod is to use heat up stones and they place it at the vital and sensitive points.

I would like to recommend to all of you to try it but please note that it was a bit pricey.  For the two hours session , it cost about RM120 for one person.  It is really worth it. Once awhile, our body needs some pampering and if we pay attention to our body , our body will response with more positivity and love.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment