Saturday, June 28, 2014

Eye floaters - dark spots

Dark spots on the eye..

One evening last week, my eyes was very tired due to long hours of work and also the medication for my cough.
My eyes just shut off while I was working on my computer. I fought against the tiredness and kept my eye open, suddenly I saw the appearance of a dark spot in my right eye. I know I am in trouble.  The dark spot moved with my vision but it was only a dark spot.

I wanted to visit an eye doctor immediately but my logical mind asked me to wait and see what happen next. I think I have damaged my eye because of over straining my eyes. It was a foolish act. I could have choose to shut my eyes and let it rest.

I check the google what idles it all mean. These spots are called eye floaters. It can appear because of old age and bleeding in the eye.  The condition can get better over time or remained the same but it does not interfere with the vision of the eye. But , if it comes with flashes or loss of eye sight , then we need to seek treatment from the eye doctor.

My experience tells me that we must take note of the signals coming from our body just like our nature's call. If we are tired we should sleep or rest , if we want to pee , we better pee and not to hold on. If we are hungry, we should eat and do not go against the nature of our body.
When we are young , we maybe able to tolerate these stress and strain but the ultimate result, it will be a faster degeneration of our body functions.

We have to re-act to our body's signal and then we can have a better health.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment