Saturday, June 7, 2014

My trip to KL

My tired eyes

The night before I was not sleeping well with my wife squeeze into a single bed in a hotel room. We were in KL attending a open house luncheon. What can I say , yes driving all the way for this purpose. I is an obligation we have to discharge. That was for the family.

It was nice to see my nieces who have came back for the university break while my daughter and others were on their holiday breaks.  Time really flies and they have completed their second year in university in UK.

After my arrival on Friday, , it was shopping at KLCC and after the luncheon , it was shopping at mid valley. The break was die the open house luncheon. At the luncheon, I met a couple of friends and we have a very good chat about food, holidays and property investments.
Yeah, we catch up on so many matters. I will be seeing them in Penang soon and that is what they say.

Every time when I come to KL , I will be ending up eating a lot. We had a sumptuous lunch on arrival provided by my sister in law, M and we had a seafood dinner followed by cakes and from a new food joint call Pacifika in PJ. In Saturday morning, a big nasi lemah before Yoga and came the luncheon and the Thai BBQ dinner last night . It was fiud ,food and food all the way. Yet, my friend want to invite me for food again last night. Wahlauyeah !!!' Too much food. Help.

I will be traveling back to Penang tomorrow and it will be a day of simple food. But my sister is already in Penang and I owe her a dinner. Haiyooo, what to do ?

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment