Saturday, June 21, 2014

Tea time at Idealite , GP in Penang

Tea time at Idealite , GP ,Penang

I was shopping in Gurney plaza with my wife and I stumble  on a vegetarian place in the Mall. The  restaurant serves healthy food but all the dishes listed in the menu is only friuts, nuts , vegetables and herbs.

In  the menu, it experiences the philosophy of the restaurant and it is set up to provide food of great taste and genuinely healthy dishes.

I preferred a herbal drink and my wife ordered a sesame paste and a lor Han drink. It cost me a Rm17 for the tea. I think it is reasonable and I think their concept is very good.

But Business at this time between 5pm to 7pm was a bit slow on a Saturday.  Before I leave the place business was abit better.

As for the food , there is so much selections including Japanese sushi and their vegetarian dishes. All the type of greens and noodles blended with a. Malaysian taste.

In the menu, it also explain the healthy aspect of each food listed in the menu. There are food for anti-aging , impotent, preventing cancer, revitalizing the body,etc.

It will be a wonderful experience to try the laksa ,nasi lemah and all serve with ingredients and only vegetables.

You don't need to eat only in a Buddhist or Indian vegetarian shops and this is another available option.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment